Prioritization During a Changing Political Climate: Converting Your Win Number into a [Digital] Field Plan
With special guest: Annise Parker
Retooling your campaign’s primary election practices for the general election strategy requires a change in the way you think about your district. Even seasoned candidates make mistakes during this transition, and in the months leading up to Election Day, it’s critically important that you set the right foundation for targeting.
On this webinar, we bring together two experts with experience in campaign management, candidate and staff training, and campaign technology to discuss how you can combine best practice approaches with the latest tools and tactics for establishing an actionable path to victory.
- How to decide who to target based on the kind of race you’re running
- What the right outreach methods are for your voter segments
- Enhancing your field practices with digital strategies during COVID-19
- How to leverage your volunteer infrastructure for a canvass-free campaign
- How to effectively track progress
- How to prepare multiple field plans to account for rapidly changing circumstances
Democratic Candidate for Texas HD-17 & CTO of CampaignOS
Victory Fund President and CEO and Former Mayor of Houston